Monday, July 16, 2007

Zzzzzz . . . and Karma

So while on vacation recently I took some yoga classes. One I remember in particular had one of the Activity staff in it with me. A man in his 20's or 30's. The Activity staff party alot and he was tired, as expected. Well, during deep relaxation, he started snoring. I thought it was hilarious (no, I didn't laugh at the time, but I did tell my husband later).

Well, tonight that was me. Here I was in deep relaxation (sponge pose where you lie on your back with palms up and feet apart) after about 2 hours of yoga on a Monday after a long day at work, I hear my name, and when I look up, the whole class is in the sitting pose, looking over. At least they got a little laugh when I squeaked and got up. The instructor's mom was so sweet, she simply said "you're body must have needed the rest."

I guess I did!

No comments: