Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gratitude

I am grateful for:

- beautiful warm days and living in a vacation destination
- the amazing moon last night and this morning
- my morning walk with the dogs at the bay and the nice people and dogs we encountered
- a lazy day of lunch and shopping with my daughter
- my upcoming interview on Thursday - YEAH!!! PARTY WOO!!!! OH RIGHT!!!!!
- finding two suits that would work for the interview
- the local tailor and her willingness to work in my timeframe
- pizza/movie night
- my girlfriend who helped me shop for suits and gave me her honest opinion when I needed it
- hearing my children playing outside while I write this
- frozen pesto from this summer that I get to have on my salmon tonight
- fresh blueberries
- clean cars and a garage to put them into

No comments: