Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life is Beautiful

The first day of June and my Louise Hay calendar reminds me,

Wherever I look, I see beauty. I resonate with all the beauty in life.

This morning my husband ran off, literally, to run a marathon. This is equivalent to being the Superbowl widow - he gets up early, runs 26.2 miles, and then lies around the rest of the day moaning somewhat incoherently. I still love him and love that he does this.

But, what's cool, is that I got to party with the kids all day.

While they were partying in the water, I did yoga, watched young lifeguards in training, and read a little bit of my magazine.

The kids got their boogie boards yesterday, courtesy of the running hubby, and they were so excited to try them out. I actually got to stay dry the whole time, watching diligently from the dry land. What a delight to watch these beautiful creatures try something new!




1 comment:

NicciN said...

It looks like a great day. It makes me glad we are coming down there soon (June 18).