Saturday, November 17, 2007

Draft Homework (Saved before the computer ate the rest . . .)

I'm adding a little to my homework today, at the end I'll write about things for which I am grateful.

Describe my Job - My job is to be a role model and to model the behavior I expect of others in the workplace. My job is to enforce the standards of conduct expected, from not gossiping to being accurate to being on time. My job is to train, mentor and grow my staff. To find what motivates them and help them find that motivation in their job tasks. My job is to do all of this while following the company policy and the goals set forth by my boss. My job is to maintain professionalism and to not escalate drama, gossip, uncertainty and fear. I am to calm those forces for a productive and peaceful workplace.

Objectify my Boss - My boss

No comments: