Thursday, December 11, 2008

I saw this over at Smile Play Dream, and was flattered she mentioned me.


Five names you go by: Tish, Squish, Honeybunch, Momma/Mom, Mrs. Berge

Three things you are wearing right now: red sweater, gray pants, black shoes (I'm at work . . .)

Two things you want very badly at the moment: a great job opportunity to surface and to become better at being authentic and using my voice

Three people who will probably fill this out or maybe will or maybe won’t: yertle, sierra, ???

Two things you did last night: picked out new plates, ordered Christmas presents for relatives

Two things you ate today: breakfast burritto (every work day . . .), a piece of dark chocolate

Two people you last talked to on the phone: my husband and a our new technician

Things you are going to do tomorrow: go to the school book fair, have breakfast with my husband, shop for a festive dress, get a haircut, go to a campfire at the beach - can't wait!!!

Two longest car rides: In 1994, I drove 1560 miles to escape Texas - it was a long drive with a soon-to-be ex-boyfriend. When I was a teenager, I drove 2500 miles round trip to visit my mother - can't believe my dad let me do it.

Two of your favorite beverages: Diet Coke, wine

Thanks Yertle!

1 comment:

NicciN said...

Thanks for playing. I hope you enjoyed your day off. It sounds like fun things were planned.